Artist in Residence
The Richardson Artist in Residence program provides Princeton University’s student performers with time and space to create high quality performances in a world-class venue, along with support from Richardson’s professional production and event staff. The residency is open to all types of performance art, including (but not limited to) dance, music, theater, and spoken word.
Current and past Artists in Residence have included:
- Tora Taiko - 2020
- PUP presents Allison Spann's "Masquerade" - 2019
- Ellipses Slam Poetry & PLOrk - 2018
- Princeton University Ballet - 2017
- Princeton Pianist Ensemble - 2016
- diSiac Dance Company - 2015
- PURE (Princeton University Rock Ensemble) - 2014
The Artist in Residence group is selected by a team of administrators and students from across the university. Please email Kathleen Coughlin, Assistant Director of Performing Arts Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.